The latest OnePlus 10 Pro has arrived. After launching a few weeks ago in China. We wonder when the world will see a new OnePlus flagship. Unfortunately, the OnePlus 10 Pro is already available outside of China and we already have it. It includes the flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, a bigger battery, a new selfie camera. and an improved ultra-wide camera.
On paper, these updates are more for the Vanilla OnePlus 10, with the major update being reserved for the “Pro” model. The latest rumors that the OnePlus 10 “Ultra” will arrive later this year make a lot of sense. Up – absolute speculation.
in any case We look forward to improving battery life and look forward to finally updating the 32 MP standalone camera module. We’re also excited about the new 150-degree ultra-wide-angle camera and doubt we’ll see improvements. image processing of the main camera? Although the 10 Pro uses the same main camera as the 9 Pro.
OnePlus 10 Pro specs at a glance:
- Body: 163×73.9×8.55mm, 201g; Gorilla Glass 5 back, aluminum frame, ceramic camera cover.
- Display: 6.7″ Fluid AMOLED with LPTO, 1 billion colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1440x3216px resolution, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 525ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm): Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510); Adreno 730.
- Memory: 8GB, 128GB; 12GB, 256GB; LPDDR5, UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 12, Oxygen OS 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP Sony IMX 789, f/1.8, 23mm, 1/1.43″, 1.22µm, Muilti-Autofocus: All-Pixel Omni-directional PDAF + LAF + CAF, OIS; Ultra wide angle: 50 MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1, 1/2.76″, f/2.2, 150˚; Telephoto: 8 MP, 1.0µm f/2.4, PDAF, 3.3X optical zoom. OIS.
- Front camera: 32 MP, 26mm (wide), 0.7µm, EIS, fixed focus.
- Video capture: Rear camera: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], EIS; Front camera: [email protected], [email protected]
- Battery: 5,000mAh; 65W SuperVOOC (80W in Asia), 100% in 34 min (advertised), 50W AirVOOC, 100% in 47 min (advertised), Reverse wireless charging.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); NFC; flick-detect sensor, front RGB sensor. SLA X-axis linear motor.
The same display as the 9 Pro has a peak brightness of 1300 nits, HDR10+ support and a 120Hz variable refresh rate that optimizes battery life by reverting back to only 1Hz. A new feature in the OnePlus 10 Pro is dual calibration. This means OnePlus has calibrated the panel to 500 and 100 nits for more consistent accuracy and brightness levels.
In North America, the OnePlus 10 Pro launches with a single 8GB + 128GB storage configuration, although 12GB + 256GB is expected to launch in the future. (India and EU are rolling out 12GB + 256GB) You will get the GB version with instructions) Otherwise there will be no Vanilla 10 version and OnePlus knows why. OnePlus flagship model and see how they are different
The OnePlus 10 Pro comes in the standard OnePlus box: a sturdy red box with everything you need. Our North American version does not include a protective case. It has a USB OTG (USB-A to USB-C) adapter for transferring data from older devices. Recent OnePlus flagships have never included this in North America.
Package includes OnePlus sticker, documentation, SIM removal tool. SuperVOOC 65W Charger Adapter and USB-C-C Cable.
When you answer the phone in India You get a SuperVOOC 80W fast charger. This charger has a USB-A port instead of USB-C, so it doesn’t support the USB power standard. Only OnePlus and Oppo phones can charge quickly with this charger. And everything else gets a standard 10W, making it much less convenient compared to the 65W model.
Based on the newly launched device from the previous OnePlus subsidiary, we can guess what the next OnePlus phone will look like. In the case of the OnePlus 10 Pro, the Oppo sub-brand appears to be trying to differentiate itself from its BBK counterpart.
The OnePlus 10 Pro has a less generic look this time around. After the OnePlus 9 Pro’s square camera bump and the 8 Pro’s linear vertical adjustment, the new OnePlus 10 Pro has a flag-shaped convex camera that “melts” out of the bezel towards the rear. This gives the phone a unique design element that is enough to stand out from the rest. The triple camera and ring with LED flash give a nice feel to the stove top.
Interestingly, there are only two camera rings above the camera dome. Both the main camera and the TV camera The ultra-wide-angle camera and LED flash ring sit beneath the shockproof surface. Because the camera dome is very wide this time So it’s easy to accidentally leave one or more fingerprints on the camera. After you leave your phone empty for a short time
Our evaluation unit for the OnePlus 10 Pro is the Volcanic Black model. OnePlus looks like the recognizable sandstone texture. but instead creates a premium frosted glass surface in soft light The surface will look like most matte phones. but in the light or in the sun You can see that the car is expensive. What will the metal look like? which is the same as the black texture of the OnePlus 9RT.
The phone weighs 201 grams and fits in your hand. The glass surface gives the device a good grip – it’s non-slip and the rough but soft surface tracks fingerprints well. Keep in mind, however, that this is a larger smartphone with dimensions of 163 x 73.9 x 8.55m. The OnePlus 10 Pro doesn’t have an official IP rating, except for the US version of T-Mobile, which has an IP68 rating. Basically, the 10 Pro should work fine if you randomly dive. But we do not recommend bringing it to the water park.
Aside from the new camera setup that merges into the frame, the layout of the 10 Pro is what we’ve come to expect from the last couple of predecessors. The handset has a flat top, though contrary to assumption – you can’t balance it on its head. Anyway, there’s a noise-canceling microphone here for calls, and the in-call receiver is housed in a thin slit along the top of the screen.