Improved camera stabilization bigger battery but built on higher quality in terms of requirements This is probably the most important improvement that the Oppo Find X5 Pro has made compared to last year’s model. It might not seem like much at first glance, but the Find X3 Pro is good enough to fix it. Plus, the real improvements often go beyond the slight differences in specs.
From this camera we see basically the same configuration as last year: two large sensor units for the main lens and an ultra-wide-angle lens. as well as telephoto lenses Assembled into three sets as usual. And while telephoto lenses might be relatively modest in terms of sensor size and distance, they’re still pretty good. But the other two lenses are fully charged – the main camera has a combination of lens image stabilization and a shift sensor. At the same time it has ultra-wide autofocus. And both are built on large, high-resolution sensors. There’s also an internal MariSilicon X image-processing chip, which inside of it may not be fully understood. But the results must be evaluated.
It’s easy to see that the Find X3 Pro 3 MP microscope is missing, its practicality is limited. Limited practicality So we won’t miss it too much.
This year’s model has been fixed by increasing the battery capacity – currently it runs on 5000 mAh, so the Find is no longer enough for its service life.
In terms of physical strength, it should be improved with a switch to ceramic – twice as strong as glass, Oppo said.
At this level, the top performing display is required, and the 6.7-inch AMOLED LTPO2 Find X5 Pro is as follows: The 10-bit panel has a dynamically adjustable high refresh rate, QHD resolution, and HDR support. The flagship 2022 Snapdragon set, lots of RAM and storage. Fast Charging and Android 12 with ColorOS.
Oppo Find X5 Pro specs at a glance:
- Body: 163.7×73.9×8.5mm, 195g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), ceramic back or eco leather back, aluminum frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins).
- Display: 6.70″ LTPO2 AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, BT.2020, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 1300 nits (peak), 1440x3216px resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 525ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm): Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510); Adreno 730.
- Memory: 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 12, ColorOS 12.1.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP, f/1.7, 25mm, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS (3-axis sensor-shift, 2-axis lens-shift); Ultra wide angle: 50 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 110˚, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF; Telephoto: 13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.4″, 2x optical zoom, PDAF.
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.4, 21mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm.
- Video capture: Rear camera: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps; gyro-EIS; HDR, 10‑bit video; Front camera: [email protected], gyro-EIS.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Fast charging 80W, 50% in 12 min (advertised), Fast wireless charging 50W, 100% in 47 min (advertised), Reverse wireless charging 10W, USB Power Delivery.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); NFC.
Oppo Find X5 Pro unboxing
The Oppo Find X5 Pro comes in a two piece gray cardboard box, with 5 bold characters in the upper left corner. and the full name of the device is on the bottom half which is similar to its predecessor.
Our worldwide retail package includes a SuperVOOC 80W adapter and matching cables. It’s your very own peripheral that you need to charge as quickly as possible.
Oppo also comes with a protective case – the interior has a white translucent surface. The screen covered by Gorilla Glass Victus also has another layer on top – a factory plastic protective film. But no more earplugs – in its predecessor it was. but not in this version.
Design, build quality, handling Oppo Find X5 Pro
The ceramic back of the Oppo Find X5 Pro is an advanced piece that lasts 168 hours (a whole week non-stop) through 45 different processes, of which 269 minutes and 14 steps are just about done – if we Do that for testing purposes. interpret promotional materials correctly. Available in white and matte black ceramic finishes. (Ceramic only on this page) Finder must be premium quality for sure.
China also gets a third version with a light blue faux leather back. But the universal version only has two ceramic options, so the 5 looks like a 2 – by 2020 the Find X2 Pro can be built with ceramic or faux leather. Meanwhile, the Find X3 Pro is made of glass on the front and back. If that’s not obvious, the Find X doesn’t have a “4” version because China has cultural issues for that number.
Perhaps it’s worth mentioning that the blue leather version is 23g lighter than the already powerful 195g model, while the ceramic version weighs 218g, although it’s quite sharp. But its main competitors, the iPhone 13 Pro Max (240g) and Galaxy S22 Ultra (228g), are heavier. So we can’t complain about the lack of leather options outside of China.
This means that if you want a minimalist look, the Net-Pro X5 is for you. Although you have to make some changes to the architecture. (Aside from the internal differences, which are a separate issue), most notable is the lack of IP rating (Pro class is IP68) and the sleek but attractive matte back cover.
At under 200g, the Find X3 Pro is lighter than the Oppo Find X5 Pro, so don’t assume that the 25g increase on that model is just a burn on the back panel. However, that’s not the case. It has a larger battery that can be held accountable (5000 mAh vs. 4500).
Enough about weight though, on to look and feel. Ceramic-backed phones tend to have this specific aura of density and stiffness – in a good way – that glass doesn’t quite match. The Oppo Find X5 Pro is no different, and we’d say it outpremiums your average S-series Galaxy, for example.
With twice the hardness of glass, the Find’s back panel should be more durable, particularly in terms of scratch resistance, when compared to glass backs, Gorilla Glass Victus as they may be.