The Oppo Find X5 Pro was announced recently. And since we’ve had this phone for a few days now. So we’ve rounded up some important news.
With the simultaneous emergence of closely related phones such as the Oppo Find X5 Pro, Realme GT 2 Pro, IQOO 9 Pro, and the arrival of the OnePlus 10 Pro, it’s clear that product design is central to the BBK Electronics-like conglomerate. we. We are used to thinking
Even children can see that other independent brands All share their flagship products on the same platform – the flagship 120Hz curved AMOLED display, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset and approximately 5000mAh battery – all meticulously hand blended – features picked from the R&D lab. of the company.
Each phone has a different camera and charging speed. All come together and carefully assembled so that the phones don’t eat each other’s pies.
So BBK has not one, but four flagships – counting the X70 Pro+ in-body today – and happy consumers can choose the formula that best suits their expectations.
However, today we don’t just focus on Oppo Find X5 Pro. Even without the number 4, the Find X5 Pro is the successor to the Find X3 Pro and it certainly follows last year’s formula.
You get the latest LTPO AMOLED display – it couldn’t be more advanced. Even in the Samsung Camp you can enjoy the latest Qualcomm silicone (at least the international version). This year the battery is bigger and charge faster And you get Oppo’s latest camera innovations. Okay, enough. Turns out this year’s new cameras are smaller and harder to see. When looking at the technical data Some may feel that this phone has the same camera as last year’s Find X3 Pro.
However, if Samsung can do it with the S22 Ultra, why not Oppo? Okay, we’re not fair to the company. Hardware specifications may not have changed much. But these camera systems are as complex as they are. with cell phone And it’s hard to find a better one. Just… Where’s the Oppo remote camera? oh you mean in vivo you say? Well, shame on, yes, back to where we started – remember that none of the BBK brands are the best, I have to keep doing business with them.
Here’s a quick overview of the Find Oppo Find X5 Pro specs.
Oppo Find X5 Pro specs at a glance:
- Body: 163.7×73.9×8.5mm, 218g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), Ceramic back, aluminum frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins).
- Display: 6.70″ LTPO 2.0 AMOLED, 1B colors, 1-120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 1300 nits (peak), 1440x3216px resolution, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 526ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm): Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510); Adreno 730.
- Memory: 256GB 12GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Software: Android 12, ColorOS 12.
- Rear camera: Wide (main): 50 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS; Ultra wide angle: 50 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 110˚, 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF; Telephoto: 13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm, 2x optical zoom, PDAF.
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.2, 22mm (wide).
- Video capture: Rear camera: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps; gyro-EIS; HDR, 10-bit video; Front camera: [email protected]
- Battery: 5000mAh; 80W SuperVOOC flash charging, 50W AirVOOC fast wireless charging, 10W Reverse wireless charging.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (under display, optical); Stereo speakers; NFC.
as you can see There is nothing wrong with these terms. So far still good The new silicon is the only major upgrade. Of course, the battery isn’t bigger. But that might be because the new processor uses more power. Improves passive cooling and prevents new processors from overheating.
If we were more picky We’ll even call the update a disappointment. It’s nice that this isn’t our review. But it’s a look at the most important feature of the product. The Find X5 Pro may be bigger than it looks and deserves to be Oppo’s flagship for another year.
Unboxing the Find Oppo Find X5 Pro
In the box we find the Oppo 80W VOOC charger with a matching thick cable. There are also some nice and chic protective cases to get you started.
There is also a factory splash screen.
Join the next page to discuss what’s new in this release compared to the Find X3 Pro.
What’s new compared to the Find X3 Pro
The Oppo Find X5 Pro design language is a clear continuation of the Find X3 Pros. The curved camera bubble now looks asymmetrical and looks more attractive and attractive.
The back cover is ceramic. which is much harder than glass therefore not easy to scratch The consequence of using ceramic is that the phone is only available in white or black. No fancy colors this time. But that’s the compromise we made.
If you used Corning Gorilla Glass Victus at the start of the new model in theory You should have better resistance to drops and scratches. Oppo Find X5 Pro.
The phone is again IP68 dust and water resistant, just like last year. There are also stereo speakers that support Dolby Atmos.
The type and size of the screen is the same as the new model. The ad states that it has the same 1,300 nightly peak brightness. and the same resolution – the same WQHD+ resolution, even when k is announced.